Farrah. 24. NYC

About Me | Contact

Thursday, November 26, 2015

, ,

Welcome



Here are 10 facts about me:
1. I am a pianist, organist, and bassist. I can sorta play the guitar, drums, violin, and tenor saxophone too.
2. I love photography. Film, Digital, etc. Would love to get a rangefinder camera some day...who wants to buy me a Leica M9?
3. I have family in Australia. I went there in 2009
4. I HATE cheese, but I love pizza....that's totally normal right?
5. I speak French and Haitian Creole. Shout out to all my Haitian Homies. Sak Pase!
6. I am obsessed with 80s/90s culture.
7. I'm very introverted.
8. I have a pet rabbit named Buster, short for Buster Rhymes. He's a nice (but sometimes super selfish) bunny.
9. I compose/arrange music, and will be writing some for a webseires that will come out next year =). Check out my SoundCloud.
10. Working on applying to Grad School for Music. Super nervous!

As you can see, I'm not a super interesting person, and I don't have much going on in my life at the moment, but I'm excited to start blogging again and grow with it. I used to have another blog called 'Farrah's Muse' that I updated from 2011-2014, but I was a bit tired of it so I took a break. Now, I'm starting all over again, and I also promised myself that I would use my camera a lot more, so here's to the revival of my Nikon D3100!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Blog Archive