Farrah. 24. NYC

About Me | Contact

Saturday, November 28, 2015

, , , ,

My Rabbit: Buster



This is my rabbit Buster Rhymes. A professional eater full time, a rapper on the side.
I adopted him on October 4th of this year, from a shelter in Manhattan.
He is the chillest rabbit around. He loves pets, bananas, and when people talk to him, but he HATES being picked up WITH A PASSION, whomp whomp.
I am highly considering getting a friend for him, preferably a female, but I gotta figure out the space situation first. Buster is currently living in my room, so I don't have much space for another cage, but I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out.
Question: Do you have any pets?

3 comments:

  1. so cute, i have a rabbit as well and a dog :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!

    I had a big german shepberd dog but he passed away a few weeks ago now.

    Nat // Dignifiable

    ReplyDelete

Social Media

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Blog Archive