Farrah. 24. NYC

About Me | Contact

Monday, December 21, 2015

, , , , ,

Japanese BBQ






Went to a Japanese BBQ place called Gyu-Kaku with my brother. There are a few locations in NYC but we went to the one in Times Square. I've been to Gyu-Kaku a few times before, and I love it each time, mostly because of their half-off prices during Happy Hour, and the fact that I can cook my food just the way I like it. This time around unlike the other times, I decided to buy a Green Tea Crepe Cake, which was good, and surprisingly filling. After we ate, we split up, he went home, and I had to go to Trader Joe's to buy some Kale for my rabbit (he's so spoiled). So on my way to the train, I took a couple of pictures of, you guessed it, Times Square. 

Anyway, can't believe Christmas is in 4 days....and I hate how it's so warm here, it's been in the 50s-60s for the past couple of weeks (which is around 15-16 Celcius). Not acceptable! 

What type of weather have you guys been experiencing these past couple of weeks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Blog Archive