Farrah. 24. NYC

About Me | Contact

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

, ,

Lincoln Center 1-11-15





I had an interview at Lincoln Center yesterday, and I think it went pretty well (it's the only job interview that I've been able to land so I'm prayin' prayin'). The sky was super blue, the sun was perfect, it was pretty damn cold, but I took out my phone (wish I had my camera with me), and took some photos before I went in for my interview.

I've had my camera for about 4 years and I want a change. My Nikon D3100 is a nice entry-level camera but it can be limiting in some ways, I might sell it to a friend, who knows. I've been looking into getting an Olympus Pen E-PL6, which runs for about $299. I'm not super interested in getting the PL7, because not only it costs about double ($549), the specs don't seem to be that different from the PL6. Does anyone have any advice?

 Oh and I'm selling my Nikkor 70-300mm lens w/lens hood on ebay for $100 here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221989893375


3 comments:

  1. I am loving all the lines in these pictures!

    Meg | A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossed fingers, hope that job interview went well! Love the photography :-)

    Love,
    Hannie Arden from Missing Wanderer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, good luck getting the job! What a big deal, to interview at Lincoln Center! Crossing my fingers for you X

    ReplyDelete

Social Media

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Blog Archive