Farrah. 24. NYC

About Me | Contact

Saturday, January 16, 2016

, , , ,

Pizza Pizza



Feel like I did not take enough photos this week, but today I took a trip to Greenpoint, Brooklyn to hang out with my friend, and check out Vinnie's Pizza. They sell cool mini pizzas on pizza slices, and even though they don't taste any different from regular pizza, it was still pretty cool.

After that we went over to Buffalo Exchange in Williamsburg, a popular consignment store (it's the coolest place ever) to do a little bit of shopping. I did not buy anything because I'm trying to save, but to be honest, I'm not really itching to shop or buy any new clothes. I don't know why, but for the first time in a LONGG time, I'm actually satisfied with everything that's in my closet. I have a good amount of button-downs, a good amount of t-shirts, a good amount of dressy outfits, a few jackets for different seasons, a few good pairs of jeans, and a good amount of shoes. I can cycle a lot of my clothing, and incorporate them into different outfits, and I guess that's what I've always wanted. I hope to God that this is not just a phase, but a more permanent state of mind.

The only thing that I'm super keen on buying right now, is a new camera, the Olympus Pen E-PL6.  I'm still debating on whether I should get it, or wait until the PL7 goes down in price but ehh idk. Don't feel like spending $549 on a camera that is not super different from a camera that costs $299. But we'll see.

Anyway, question: Are you satisfied with everything in your closet, or do you feel like you need a few more items to make it complete? 

4 comments:

  1. Daaaaaang, that pizza looks so good! And I am not satisfied with most of the stuff in my closet to be honest. I know I could change most of it because of my capsule wardrobe I want to do. But I don't have the money at the moment so it will just have to be a step by step process!

    Meg | A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do with some NY pizza right now...
    I'm pretty much happy with my wardrobe now, although I still like window shopping I'm generally pretty good at resisting temptation. I have a mental list of things I want to buy and only buy them when I find the perfect version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had three slices of amazing pizza for lunch but your photos make me crave for more! So so yummy.

    I went through my closet yesterday and have gotten rid of a lot of things. I want to have a smaller wardrobe but I am stuck now. There are things that I wouldn't say I love, but not annoyingly not my taste or anything. I guess largely I am content with my wardrobe. Although I would love to have a camel or pale blue wool coat. Then I would be content. But the rational part of me knows that that is just silly since I live in Sydney and it is almost unnecessary to own coats :P

    Nat | Dignifiable

    ReplyDelete

Social Media

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Blog Archive